Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We had an experience recently when I tried to roll down the window in the back it's like it got bound/partially stuck and then suddenly made a loud crack noise and finished rolling down. Now the window makes the sound of crinkling paper everytime I roll it down. This happen to anyone else?

·
Registered
262 Posts
We had an experience recently when I tried to roll down the window in the back it's like it got bound/partially stuck and then suddenly made a loud crack noise and finished rolling down. Now the window makes the sound of crinkling paper everytime I roll it down. This happen to anyone else?
probably one of the arms let go, does the window still roll up and down at normal speed? or maybe one of the arms became tangled with something inside the door panel and the crack was the arm breaking free, the crinkle is the continued dragging?

I'm making things up, take it to Nissan.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Just take it to the dealer - clearly an issue.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts