Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Has anyone had any experience purchasing a 13 pathfinder in the northern va area? What was the final price?

I'm looking to get a fully loaded Premium Platinum. MSRP on the nissan website is 42K. How much lower can I get it? whats the actually retail price? Any negotiation methods I should try?

Thanks.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Build the exact model you want at edmunds.com. It will show you involve. I purchased my platinum premium in mid November for several hundred below dealer invoice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i got a 2013 sl premium 4x4 and lighted kick plates,perma plating,3 full tanks of gas, and first two maintenece for 36,240. sticker at 40,000 or 41,000 i think it was. its loaded minus nav and headrest monitors.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I got the platinum premium (highest model, only thing I didn't get was the interior light upgrade) with all the every accessory/entertainment/roof racks/all terrain mats/cargo net/divider/wheel lock for 41,306. I thought it was a great deal. Picked up the car the same day at Koeppell Nissan in NYC. I gave them a price quote I got from carsdirect.com, but they couldn't find me anything. So i printed the info and brought it to the dealer. They matched it and gave me more accessories than what it said from carsdirect.com.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I needed to wait 3 months for mine as I only wanted the dark slate color. I got the platinum premium also with every bell and whistle. (cargo package/mud guards, all wather floor mat, illum kick plate, chrom bumper, cargo net) all for 41800 + 3300tax + 280fees +2000 extend warranty+500 service package + 500 for some paint protection package (they say no waxing for 7 years...). Totaling to 48380 which is slightly less than my Rx and Mdx and better highway mpg. This is in NY.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had looked for an AWD SL w Premium Package for over two months in the San Francisco area. 80% of the cars here are FWD. One dealer had one and offered 40k + ttl, which was not a deal at all, but they were the only one with that combo of options and color.

I ended up picking one up in downtown LA for 35.4k + ttl, about 1k under invoice. It was definetly worth the short flight down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Just purchased are SL 4X4 in Dark Slate. Sticker price was almost exactly $38,000. I drove of the lot only paying $33,344 for the car price. Do your home work and take your time before buying. Also take a look at the VPP program on the main Nissan Dealership and see if you qualify. Good Luck and enjoy it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just did paperwork for 2013 SL 4x4, black on black with kickplates, floor mats, stainless steel bumper protector, cross bars & tow package. MSRP was $38,070 (not including the bumper protector - they are adding that on at my request). My price, before TTL $32,933. I am financing 1.9% for 60 months. Curious to hear what others think. Should I try to get it cheaper? Your thoughts?

·
Registered
186 Posts
I just picked up a 13 Platinum Premium 4X4 white/charcoal with every available option and accessory cargo package, splash guards, all weather floor and carpet mat sets, illum kick plate, cargo net, even the little stuff such as chrome plate/valve caps, wheel locks, chrome tow hitch cover, front chrome logo plate. I did not get interior lighting since no dealer seems to order this option but would have, and rear bumper protector ( no longer available for now) for $40860. Car had an MSRP of 45760. This purchase was made in NJ after searching across 3 states for fully loaded Platinums with color combination (very rare to find and platinums do not sit long in a dealer lot!!) I did a lot of research on price and found the truecar.com site very helpful in getting true msrp/invoice pricing, price distribution against sales for same car across dealerships and where I rank. I was well below market average.

·
Registered
14 Posts
We bought our 2wd Platinum with Illuminated kick panels for 35,999 on Dec 3 and took delivery on Dec 28. OTD was $39,300 with tax, tag, etc. MSRP was $40,XXX I did very well for a new vehicle that couldn't be found in my state.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just brought home a 13' SV 4x2 home yesterday. 32,605 sticker. OTD price was 29,200 with a remote start installed. Options in the price were cross bars, splash guards, cargo kit, mats, etc. Financed through Nissan at .9 for 60 months. There was 1k in incentives (500 nissan and 500 nissan finance cash). Feel pretty good about my purchase in Hampton Roads VA

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
That is a pretty good deal. $1000 in incentives and .9 percent. Good price out the door.

Congrats.

·
Registered
81 Posts
If you are in Northern Virginia you should seriously think about going up to White Marsh Maryland to CARMAX. I live in NC and flew up to BWI and they picked me up at the airport and I purchases our Red w Almond Interior from them.

Our Ride:

Red/Almond 4x4 SL
Carpet Mats
Splash Guards
Cargo Package
Illuminated Kick Plates
Dual Head Rest DVD Entertainment System

After $1000 in Nissan Incentives and 0.9 % for 60 months we paid

$34,267 Out the Door--We have to pay our TTL in NC and it is about $1100 total, as we only pay 3% tax on cars.

The MSRP on this car was right at $39,900

Best thing is this was CARMAX! No haggling, In and out in no time. This is the same deal anybody would have gotten.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Purchased a Pathfinder SL in Brilliant Silver a couple of days ago in Orlando (Reed Nissan)
MSRP was $36,660 as it came with crossbars, mud guards and lighted door sills.
Got it for $31,736. Used Truecar and got an estimate, emailed the dealer and told them I had a Truecar estimate for $4924 off MSRP. They said OK. Went the next day and bought the PF. Also got 0.9% 60-month financing.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts