Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone! I am looking to purchase a new 2013 nissan pathfinder platinum (with Premium Package). I am based in Toronto and using the builder on nissan.ca, the MSRP comes to:

Base - 42,098
Options - 3,235
Accessories 1,070.54
Freight 1,720
Other fees 134.20
Total ~48,300

Has anyone here bought this model and options in Canada and willing to share their price paid and dealer they purchased from? It would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post here or PM me.

I also have access to VPP but so far MY13 Pathfinder is ineligible here in Canada (for now).

Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Greetings everyone! I am looking to purchase a new 2013 nissan pathfinder platinum (with Premium Package). I am based in Toronto and using the builder on nissan.ca, the MSRP comes to:

Base - 42,098
Options - 3,235
Accessories 1,070.54
Freight 1,720
Other fees 134.20
Total ~48,300

Has anyone here bought this model and options in Canada and willing to share their price paid and dealer they purchased from? It would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to post here or PM me.

I also have access to VPP but so far MY13 Pathfinder is ineligible here in Canada (for now).

Appreciate the help.
I purchased my 1st ever Nissan..went with a Pathfinder Platinum w/premium pkg in dark slate and almond interior. Very impressed with Nissan w/it's luxurious appointments. I paid invoice $39,136 in So California.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I was told pricing may be different from dealer to dealer, so you might want to shop around at the various Nissan dealerships in canada to see what they give you. make sure you negotiate a price!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I purchased my 1st ever Nissan..went with a Pathfinder Platinum w/premium pkg in dark slate and almond interior. Very impressed with Nissan w/it's luxurious appointments. I paid invoice $39,136 in So California.

Can you tell me what dealer in so cal you got your deal from?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Just because one person got the deal at a dealership doesn't mean everyone will..
You need to negotiate with the sales person to give you a better price.

If price is your primary concern let the dealer know that and be prepared to walk out if they don't give you a good price. You need to let them know you are in the market to buy TODAY if the price is right. It works.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you get yours yet?

New today!! Just purchased a '13 Pathfinder platinum premium in Ottawa Canada
Hunt Club Nissan - sales guy Dean Wright
Financed a deal
0$ down 84mths
329$bi-weekly
With $2800 trade

Message me for more details

1 - 7 of 7 Posts