Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a GMC Terrain for the last 10 years and it's time for a change. I need a mid size SUV to carry just me and DW but we also need drag along two walkers and two small scooters. I know I should be getting a small truck but I don't want one. I have never owned a Nissan or a Datsun so don't know the history of longevity and reliability. Sure there is loads of stuff on the internet about how great a particular brand is but I would like to hear from long term owners of larger Nissans and to hear the real scoop on how this exceptionally good looking vehicle with impressive electronics and an interior to die for really think about their set of wheels

· Registered
37 Posts
Can't speak to the new ones, but I love my 2006 Pathfinder. It's been very reliable, looks good, is fun to drive, and gets around great in the winter. My only complaint is with the interior design, but my understanding is that's been vastly improved on newer models. I'd suggest taking your scooters and walkers with you when you go to look at one to make sure everything will fit without too much finagling.

· Registered
2022 Pathfinder S 4WD
2 Posts
I have had a GMC Terrain for the last 10 years and it's time for a change. I need a mid size SUV to carry just me and DW but we also need drag along two walkers and two small scooters. I know I should be getting a small truck but I don't want one. I have never owned a Nissan or a Datsun so don't know the history of longevity and reliability. Sure there is loads of stuff on the internet about how great a particular brand is but I would like to hear from long term owners of larger Nissans and to hear the real scoop on how this exceptionally good looking vehicle with impressive electronics and an interior to die for really think about their set of wheels
Don't bother with the Pathfinder 2022 model. It's not worth the change in your Terrain's cup holders! You don't feel the heater seats at max unless you drive in your underwear. The climate control takes a an hour of highway driving to start feeling warm. It the first car that I needed to buy an indoor ice scraper!

· Registered
19 Posts
Bought new in December 2021, a 2022 PF SL 4WD. Currently at almost 14,000 miles. Zero problems so far and absolutely love the car. Taking it in tomorrow for a 5000 mile service and a recall for the ac condenser tube. Leaving on a 4000 mile round trip to Corpus Christi, TX in one month and looking forward to the drive.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts