Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2013 SL Pathfinder. My wife went to open the lift gate and it won’t open. She turned the power door off to manually open it and it won’t open. It worked fine two days ago and this is the first time this has happen. Looking for any help someone could offer! Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,285 Posts
It won't open AT ALL if you tug on it, or just won't open with the remote?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got it to open from the inside using the lever on the lift gate on the inside. When I try to press the button on the lift gate it doesn’t do anything. If I press the button on the dash, nothing. Try the key fob, nothing. It won’t even make a noise. I tried to turn the the button for the lift gate to off and tried to open it from the outside the lift gate and it won’t open.

·
Registered
324 Posts
This thing got a fuse?

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,285 Posts
Looking for any help someone could offer! Thanks!
Send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a pdf with the 2013 Service Manual page dealing with Doors and Locks. It's too large to post.

Reactions: Gia

·
Registered
287 Posts
I resolved the same issue with mine by pulling the BCM relay and fuse resetting the computer and voila it started working again

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am also having an issue with my lift gate. If I turn it off then it will unlock and I can open it. If I turn it back on when it is open it will close. When I hold down the close button trying to reset the height I only get 2 beeps. I think it is my control module. Does anyone have any information on how to replace it?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts