Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking out VLED website and saw the CXA LED light bulbs 5k, does that sound like a good alternative to HID kit? I was checking out the morimoto elite HID kit from the retro source but worried about the glare and clarity since I don't plan on doing a retro fit.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
probably a bad idea for the headlight. Not bright enough.

For the foglights sure - since they aren't that important anyways.

·
Registered
28 Posts
First, the headlights are halogen based and installing HID's would not be a good idea, especially LED's. Just a recommendation, the fog lights are pretty bright and useful and adding LED's would diminish them. I just went silverstar ultras for all.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do any of you know of a LED replacement for the ugly yellow stock PS19W bulbs in the Canadian Daytime Running lights? I've got LED and white halogen for my headlights but the Daytime running lights are still an ugly yellow!!!! Buggin' me big time! Everybody I've contacted about this has no replacement Cree or otherwise for the PS19W. Anybody?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
PS19W LEDs do exist but to run it as the DRL you might have to run an inline resistor.

·
Registered
35 Posts
PS19W LEDs do exist but to run it as the DRL you might have to run an inline resistor.
It's possible but there's lots of room under there to mount any resistors. Soooo, do you know where to buy the PS19W LED lights preferably in a Cree projector style????

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
well I don't think you will be able to fit a regular HID kit into a PS19w housing.

Thought you might be able to HARD WIRE a 15watt HID kit (yes I said 15watt)

·
Registered
36 Posts
has anyone changed their license plate holder bulbs to super whites?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
super white halogens?

I think some members here have changed them to LEDs

·
Administrator
2015 Pathfinder SL - Tech 4WD
3,009 Posts
Do any of you know of a LED replacement for the ugly yellow stock PS19W bulbs in the Canadian Daytime Running lights? I've got LED and white halogen for my headlights but the Daytime running lights are still an ugly yellow!!!! Buggin' me big time! Everybody I've contacted about this has no replacement Cree or otherwise for the PS19W. Anybody?
Looking into an old thread, I'm looking to do the same.
Not sure if all PF have them or only the Canadian ones, there are two light bulbs in each fog light. I just want to replace the DRL one.
I found these on eBay
http://www.ebay.ca/itm/1x-18-SMD-AU...Parts_Accessories&hash=item3cdb782ad9&vxp=mtr

I'm not an LED expert but these seem be a direct replacement, thoughts?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts