Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if a drop-in K&N is available yet?
I ran the full STILLEN intake on my '08 and loved it!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes....I have one. $40.00 shipped if interested. Been in my pathfinder for 4,000 miles, but vehicle is going back to Nissan next week as a lemon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought my drop in filter from Amazon about 60 days ago. Easy to do
Mike

·
Registered
123 Posts
I've used them over the years and have come to the conclusion they don't add much, except at very high rpm's possibly, and just increase the intake noise. I agree they can save you some $$$ over time. If you do want to go with one, I'd encourage getting one of the dry types, like the AFE Pro Dry S, to avoid oiling issues. I had one in my Frontier and it seemed to work well - just noisier. If I was driving a V-8 with headers, I'd welcome the added sound effects.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Yes....I have one. $40.00 shipped if interested. Been in my pathfinder for 4,000 miles, but vehicle is going back to Nissan next week as a lemon.
I know what you mean there has been crazy amounts of issues for the pathfinder some say its because of the mass production is to be blamed for that reason. Things were overlook and poorly designed and now pathfinder owners are suffering from it wasting time to bring it back to the dealership.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I know what you mean there has been crazy amounts of issues for the pathfinder some say its because of the mass production is to be blamed for that reason. Things were overlook and poorly designed and now pathfinder owners are suffering from it wasting time to bring it back to the dealership.
Do realize how dumb this statement makes you sound? A crazy amount? Like 5 or 6 is crazy? Mass production as in how every other **** car on the market is made, including every other nissan? Have even you looked around at other companies and their newer model problems? How many people have you heard about besides on this forum that have had nissan replace their pathfinder? It sounds like you're just like CFRP talking out of your ass with very little information at your disposal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts