Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been searching for a specific 2022 Pathfinder for over 3 months now.
-Black/Light gray
-SL Premium
None to be found in a 500 mile radius of where I live
Now I’m searching for Gun Metallic/Light Gray interior SL Premium and starting all over again. This sucks.

·
Registered
41 Posts
If you aren't already doing so, go on the Nissan website and look up dealers near you or in your state. Build the car you want and see what they show is available for the dealer. The inventory shown on the Nissan website will never be accurate so that's why I suggest you then try each individual dealers website, which will give you a much more accurate idea of their inventory. I used the Nissan website to see that a dealer near me had the exact car I wanted in-transit. I then went to the dealer and confirmed it was in order and we worked out a deal. The dealers website didn't list the car as in-transit but I got that info from the Nissan website. Good luck

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL
93 Posts
Been searching for a specific 2022 Pathfinder for over 3 months now.
-Black/Light gray
-SL Premium
None to be found in a 500 mile radius of where I live
Now I’m searching for Gun Metallic/Light Gray interior SL Premium and starting all over again. This sucks.
Keep trying - the best approach may be to go into your local dealer, sit down and place a direct and specific order. It usually takes about 3 months for delivery on the order.
This is the way things are working nowadays!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I second all these suggestions. Inventories are starting to improve, but we aren’t anywhere close to mid-2019 levels. If you find the model you want in another city and you aren’t trading in a car, it might even be worth a one-way ticket on Sprint, Frontier, or Southwest to fly to that town and make a mini-vacation out of driving it home, as opposed to having it shipped to your dealer.

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
60 Posts
+1 - It took me about a month, I was about to place an order through my local dealer when one rolled-in on a delivery truck that the dealer wasn't even expecting. Checking in your immediate area helps too. It's very fluid, but slowly showing signs of improvement.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Let the dealership know what your looking for. If they want to sell a car they will get you one. That's exactly what we did. We wanted platinum that was blue and gray, lucky for us it happened to come in the first delivery and they called us when the truck dropped it off to test drive as there were none on the lots yet. They can also order one for you if you can wait.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts