Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
61 - 65 of 65 Posts

Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
Sticker price for this 2022 SV in Tennessee is over $40,000 USD.

View attachment 16134
$1200+ for floor mats, splash guards, x-bars and "special paint". LOL Best of luck to you Nissan!!

That thing is not even 4x4.

FWIW, I do know my FIL had to pay extra for the version of white his new 2021 Rogue is. I didn't see the sticker, but it was something like a $400 up charge.

Registered
Look at all those asterisks on the towing capacity line鈥..

can dealers take orders or does Nissan just assign cars to dealers?

Registered
Took my 2013 Pathy to get an oil change and while I was in service I figured I'd walk over to sales and test drive the 2022 Pathfinder.
  1. It drove well. Floored it to 5-6000 rpm and it drives more like the Bimmer than the old Pathy. Pick up seems quicker than previous generation and feels sporty although it is a heavy car so acceleration is perhaps slightly better than the CVT transmission.
  2. loved feeling of Pro-Pilot (although it requires too many buttons to activate). I kept getting lost what needs to be pressed when. It isn鈥檛 like Tesla auto pilot and will just turn off on you unexpectedly if you go through shade or into a tunnel or under a bridge or it loses the line markers. It just abruptly turns off the steering assist and if you鈥檙e not quick enough to react you鈥檙e hitting something. Wish it were looking further ahead and phased you in when it was going to give up control instead of just abruptly turning off steering control and letting all go. On some turns I didn鈥檛 think the pro-pilot was going to make it but it did. I liked pro-pilot but it feels like it needs work.
  3. HATED the new look (too boxy for me) and just doesn鈥檛 look sleek and sporty. Looks like a rugged SUV that needs to be driven through a forest. Not something I鈥檓 going to do ever.
  4. HATED the shifter (overly complicated)
  5. do we need paddle shifters on an SUV (this isn鈥檛 a sports car)? Even on my Bimmer I can鈥檛 remember the last time I used the 鈥渕anual鈥 shifting option.
  6. Somehow feels more cramped and smaller inside than my 2013 Pathy
  7. I don鈥檛 particularly like the steering wheel. The one on my 2013 Pathy feels more luxurious as opposed to the Jeep-style wheel on the pathfinder. I like thicker steering wheels because they give a more luxurious feel instead of the 2022 pathfinder鈥檚 thin steering wheel. I feel there are way too many buttons on the steering wheel.
  8. I didn鈥檛 like the entertainment system. It feel like it is out of place and just sticking through the dashboard. Would have been better if it retracted into the dashboard. I like how the radio, screen and a/c are laid out on the previous version of the pathfinder feels more ingrained and not out of place

61 - 65 of 65 Posts