Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only disappointing thing with my 2022 pathfinder so far has been the lift gate issue . It works 10 percent of the time , and this is the second time in two weeks I’ve had to take it into the shop because it won’t latch shut. I’ve done everything that I know how to to fix it and I cannot . I did shipping mode fuse reset , etc etc .. nothing . Wife was just driving it down the road and the gate flew open lool. She took it right into the dealer and pretty much asked them to fix it on the spot. At least get the gate to shut for now, which they did . Tomorrow I’m dropping it off for extended time to see what the real issue is . They’re giving me a loaner, which is pretty cool of em. I’m gonna be patient , I like them
And I like the pathfinder enough to deal with small stuff esp with the expected issues new gens of any manf deals with.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder Platinum
36 Posts
Don't know your trim level but our platinum hasn't had a single issue with the liftgate and the touchless open as well as the custom height adjustment are working perfectly.

If I had to guess, it's something with the latching mechanism and it could be just a bad part from the factory. Probably something like the sensor telling the car it's closed and latched when in reality, it isn't.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We had noticed that our tailgate was getting temperamental. Today it will not open at all, and when driving there is a beeping tone (open tailgate). There is no alert appearing on the dash, and the beeping stops once the vehicle is stopped or parked. Any similar experiences or fixes?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts