Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you deal with intermittent transmission issues? I am having problems, but lately it only acts up sporadically. What do I do when it won't perform on cue for the dealer to see it happen? The dealer says the car is fine, and sends me home with the car.

This does nothing to fix the car, and I do not trust it to take it anywhere far from home, for fear of being stranded (as has happened once already).

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Who the heck knows?? You could video everything I guess. Or try to find a way to reproduce the problem on demand. Or just drive to another car mfg. and trade it in. :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
How do you deal with intermittent transmission issues? I am having problems, but lately it only acts up sporadically. What do I do when it won't perform on cue for the dealer to see it happen? The dealer says the car is fine, and sends me home with the car.

This does nothing to fix the car, and I do not trust it to take it anywhere far from home, for fear of being stranded (as has happened once already).
This happened to me today , like it drives normal and out of no where while driving just stops . Like what is going on ??

·
Registered
389 Posts
Are you sure these are transmission issues? When it stops, does the car stall, rev and not love, barely move with your foot to the floor?

These are pretty good about storing transmission codes when there is a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts