Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I don't own a Pathfinder but was late driving to work today and wanted to get there as soon as possible.
Decided to undertake someone driving a Pathfinder going Northbound at the lights on Cambridge St / John St (A28 Cumberland Hwy Canley Heights NSW 2166) this morning. So when the light turns green the driver just speeds up until I can't pass him/her at 2 consecutive set of lights. What a dick move.

Just gotta say that driver is a complete and total ****wit and ruined my last day of 2020. Happy New Year ya'll, bring on 2021.

P.S I was late for work

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,482 Posts
So let me get this straight.... You joined the forum, even though you don't own a Pathfinder, just to tell us that? Like drivers of other brands never drive stupidly...

Reactions: TejasMtnBiker

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So let me get this straight.... You joined the forum, even though you don't own a Pathfinder, just to tell us that? Like drivers of other brands never drive stupidly...
Everyone drive stupidly sometimes but rarely do people intend to do it on purpose.
That's why there's a difference between murder and manslaughter.

·
Super Moderator
4,482 Posts
So did you take down the license plate and report the incident to your local authorities?

·
Registered
17 Posts
I don't own a Pathfinder but was late driving to work today and wanted to get there as soon as possible.
Decided to undertake someone driving a Pathfinder going Northbound at the lights on Cambridge St / John St (A28 Cumberland Hwy Canley Heights NSW 2166) this morning. So when the light turns green the driver just speeds up until I can't pass him/her at 2 consecutive set of lights. What a dick move.

Just gotta say that driver is a complete and total ****wit and ruined my last day of 2020. Happy New Year ya'll, bring on 2021.

P.S I was late for work
You have such a way with words.:)

·
Registered
2017 Nissan Pathfinder SL
13 Posts
One of the most confusing posts I’ve read. Totally driver related and really has no place on this forum.

·
Super Moderator
4,482 Posts
Moved this to the General Discussion forum. People are allowed to rant if they choose to. Everyone can arrive at their own conclusions as to who's right or wrong.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well, for being the last day of the year, this has made my day...lol. For you to join a forum just to rant about something that happened to you during the day means you were really pissed off and have way too much time on your hands. But personally, I would like to thank you, as this made me laugh, not to upset you more (I hope), but it was an interesting and weird read.

·
Registered
113 Posts
"...driver just speeds up until I can't pass him/her at 2 consecutive set of lights. What a dick move."

P.S I was late for work
Your driving IQ must be that of a 2-year old. So you missed moving to your desired lane position 2 lights in a row tells me you have never considered slowing down and moving to the next lane after letting the Pathfinder driver pass? Instead, you still attempt to overtake the guy 2 intersections in a row. If you failed that on the first intersection, what makes you think you are able to do so on the next intersection? How did you ever manage to reach adulthood?

Please do the world a favor by always using a condom to stop your kind from breeding.

·
Registered
2015 Pathfinder Platinum
4 Posts
hahaha. Thanks for the chuckle today. And don't get me started on Prius drivers......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts