Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just recently had the Nissan logo pop up as an Infinity and my climate controL is stuck on full blast at 90 degrees..dealership is stumped on how to fix this and is charging me for a new radio and heating control switches ..over 600 for this !! Complained to Nissan Consumer Affairs and they shot me down as well ...read on here that it was an easy fix because it is a firmware glitch and can be fixed by a Nissan tech support. Whomever had this problem please contact me because I am frustrated and still owe alot on this car !! THANKS

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,614 Posts
What is your Pathfinder year and model?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just recently had the Nissan logo pop up as an Infinity and my climate controL is stuck on full blast at 90 degrees..dealership is stumped on how to fix this and is charging me for a new radio and heating control switches ..over 600 for this !! Complained to Nissan Consumer Affairs and they shot me down as well ...read on here that it was an easy fix because it is a firmware glitch and can be fixed by a Nissan tech support.
We just bought a pathfinder at a great deal because of this same problem. Were you able to get it fix? Would love to know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
We just bought a pathfinder at a great deal because of this same problem. Were you able to get it fix? Would love to know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yeah that is crazy, I know the QX60 and Pathfinder use the same screen and system. Hopefully they will help you out, did you try the Corporate customer service?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts