Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for some 20 inch rims for my 2017 Nissan pathfinder. I have the oem 18 inch rims that I'm willing to include in the deal if necessary. Im also looking for a headrest dvd system . If someone has any of these items for sale you can reach me at [email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
So am I. Looking for 20" OEM rims to be used with winter tire set up. Impossible to find in this size... outside of the dealership. Any alternatives to OEM available in Canada?

·
Registered
248 Posts
Ebay, Craigslist and Offerup is your best bet. I purchased 3 on craigslist and the last one on Ebay and it all added up to $500 which to me is a steal for 20" OEM wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ebay, Craigslist and Offerup is your best bet. I purchased 3 on craigslist and the last one on Ebay and it all added up to $500 which to me is a steal for 20" OEM wheels.
Thanks for the advice OZ212. The dealership has agreed to mach the canadawheels.ca online price for the Fast Switch wheels. Bit pricey but they are a direct mount and once the rubbers are installed/balanced, I can do the seasonal changeover at home, at my convenience. Just hope they don't get too dirty :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
That sounds great. You got a good dealer to work with you, thats a rare thing now a day. Post before and after pics when you swap them if you dont mind.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts