Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to GM dealership for my buddy and checked out equinox and trax. I didnt like them at all but their side mirror with blind spot mirror looked really good. I can just buy any cheap blind spot mirror but that doesnt look good like the one for GM cars.. I wish I could install these kind of side mirror :p

Attachments

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
wow, I never seen a blind spot mirror like that, pretty awesome GM makes them for their own cars. Usually we all have to settle for aftermarket companies that sell the universal blind spot mirrors.

With that being said I guess you can always use the universal blind spot mirror that can be bought at just about anywhere, meanwhile looking for something much more cleaner like what GM has.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
wow, I never seen a blind spot mirror like that, pretty awesome GM makes them for their own cars. Usually we all have to settle for aftermarket companies that sell the universal blind spot mirrors.

With that being said I guess you can always use the universal blind spot mirror that can be bought at just about anywhere, meanwhile looking for something much more cleaner like what GM has.
I was just about to mention that. there is no use of buying another full sized mirror especially oem that would cost you an arm and a leg. The universal ones come in different sizes to accommodate different cars. Not to mention its a fraction of what the dealer would charge you if you buy it online.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts