1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Nice !

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Yeah, well, I'll believe it when I see it. They can't even implement a decent CVT. After like a decade. Besides, I stopped wearing a Batman cape when I was 5.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah, well, I'll believe it when I see it. They can't even implement a decent CVT. After like a decade. Besides, I stopped wearing a Batman cape when I was 5.
Too funny. My first thought was that it reminded me of the batmobile. I'm 40 but still really just a man child.

·
Registered
276 Posts
will never happen....the IDX was one car everyone was hoping would make it to production, but Nissan scrapped it.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
will never happen....the IDX was one car everyone was hoping would make it to production, but Nissan scrapped it.
You're probably right. Really makes no difference to me if it does or does not make it to production though. It's not something the boss lady would ever allow me to buy anyway (not to mention being able to afford it!).

I just thought it looked pretty cool.

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,304 Posts

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
Have not. But I have been in some seriously fast take-off and top speed (like >300kph) cars. My point is not the specs, but whether we will see it. Not counting on it. An associate is getting a Tesla. I cannot wait to try INSANE MODE! :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts