Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So like the tittle say I went to nissan dealer and traded my black 13 sl 4x4 and got a red 14 premium 4x4, so far good it has a build date of 07/13 , one thing I noticed is the automatic door only beeps a few time ,my 13 beeped all the way up and dawn, 14 only when it starts moving, also the automatic headlight work with the fog lamps on , on my 13 if I turned the fog on when in auto the light would come on, on the 14 that does not happen when in auto the lights stay off during the day even when the fog are on the on position And all light come on automaticity at night even the fogs , so that is good, so those 2 thing are different so somewhere the programming got changed and some behaviors got changed

Reactions: Jho1015

·
Registered
42 Posts
The seat belt buckle is also different. The 14 buckle design keeps the belt buckle vertical when not in use so it doesn't rub on the side of the car seats

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats !!! Do you have any idea by chance if the 2014 has a problem that 13 has? Such as the converter or transmission?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
We'll , that is why I got rid of the 13 , they said since the 14 had the new converter already installed that the chance of it is slim, and so far I have 714 miles and all good , the 13 I had started with less than 300 miles to shudder and after converter change it still had the problem , it spent more than 20. Days in dealer and I have no time for that, oh plus had a BBB case on nissan and nissan denied a buy back, and a lemon law route would have cost me money and time , plus as time goes by the value of car goes down so I would have lost way more than just get it traded in so that is what I did , hope all is good time will tell

·
Registered
13 Posts
Great to know ! I actually drove to Ma from Flo to get my 2014 4WD platinum with premium package Black in charcoal interior and drove it back for approx 1100 miles and its been an awesome ride for 18hrs. Hopefully Nissan mastered the issues for 2014 Model . It will be very disappointing if same issue for 14. Thanks for your input somehow I felt relieved.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Good to know 2014 models are doing much better, but it's still early who knows what will come up in the coming miles. Hopefully all goes well, i just wont be surprised to hear of a major issue

·
Registered
41 Posts
I have a 2013 made in june and I hope that they made the pf like the 2014 for the judder issue. I don't have any problems with my pf and I drove him for 7000 km now.

·
Registered
13 Posts
How to check when my particular model was built.

·
Registered
22 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not to highjack the thread, but I noticed the 1989 Subaru XT6 in your signature - WOW. I had an XT as my first car, and I have very fond memories of it. Always wanted to try the XT6. Have any photos?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not to highjack the thread, but I noticed the 1989 Subaru XT6 in your signature - WOW. I had an XT as my first car, and I have very fond memories of it. Always wanted to try the XT6. Have any photos?
Sure I will post some when I get home , I can't from my phone but I will from my comp today, I will put some more from my comp

Attachments

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
the forgotten Subaru.

They are so rare now. At least ones that are in good condition.

·
Registered
74 Posts
2014 Platinum 4x4... We are at 2,000k now and not a single problem so far. Super impressed with the vehicle overall :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts