Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Pathfinder Platinum
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just searching the web and stumbled across some “performance” chips for the Pathfinder. They claim an extra 60HP and 8MPG. Has anyone even tried these or use these in their pathy?🤣

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was just searching the web and stumbled across some “performance” chips for the Pathfinder. They claim an extra 60HP and 8MPG. Has anyone even tried these or use these in their pathy?🤣
I would think that if the factory could get an extra 8mpg, just by tweaking the chip, they would be all over it. They spend millions to develop 1/2mpg gains.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have tried the Thorton performance chip. I haven’t really worked on the gas mileage part so I have yet to try that. Certainly can feel the rush when you step on it. It will break my 20” wheels loose at 40 mph when I step on it. If it keeps the same gas mileage and the fun factor goes up it’s an even trade for me. $90 and the K&N has me smiling!

·
Registered
2014 R52 Pathfinder Ti (aka Platinum in USA)
8 Posts
What search did you do to pull up the assortment of chips?
I'd be interested to see what's on offer..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts