Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I will be picking up my 2014 Pathfinder S this Tuesday. Traded in my 2001 Suzuki XL-7 I've owned since new. I actually went to the dealer to look at Xterras (more of a match to my body on frame, 2 speed transfer case, 5 speed manual Suzuki) but I drove the Pathfinder and Murano as well. I am older than when I bought my Xl-7 and although there were dozens of times over the years when I used and appreciated rock crawler mode I had to admit to myself that for the 99% usage case the Parhfinder should be a nicer vehicle to have than the Xterra. Time will tell if I regret no going for the Xterra......

Rich

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hi, I will be picking up my 2014 Pathfinder S this Tuesday. Traded in my 2001 Suzuki XL-7 I've owned since new. I actually went to the dealer to look at Xterras (more of a match to my body on frame, 2 speed transfer case, 5 speed manual Suzuki) but I drove the Pathfinder and Murano as well. I am older than when I bought my Xl-7 and although there were dozens of times over the years when I used and appreciated rock crawler mode I had to admit to myself that for the 99% usage case the Parhfinder should be a nicer vehicle to have than the Xterra. Time will tell if I regret no going for the Xterra......

Rich

welcome to the forum........................

hopefully you are luckier than the rest of us and never have the cvt issue.. very nice vehicles just believe was rushed into market way too fast.. hence the reason they've delayed the hybrid model, was suppose to be released late summer and we are now into fall......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts