Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a naked roof, and it has those plastic covers running on top of the screws where the rails are supposed to be. How would I go about removing it and putting it back on without giving me a panic attack?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I have a naked roof, and it has those plastic covers running on top of the screws where the rails are supposed to be. How would I go about removing it and putting it back on without giving me a panic attack?
It is known as Roof Side Molding. See the service manual page EXT-31 for removal and installation instructions. If you don't have the service manual search this forum. I have posted links to an online copy of the service manual in other threads.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is known as Roof Side Molding. See the service manual page EXT-31 for removal and installation instructions. If you don't have the service manual search this forum. I have posted links to an online copy of the service manual in other threads.
wow! you are AWESOME! I sure do have the manual and will be reading a car's manual for the very first time :eek:

thanks a lot for the reply!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
wow! you are AWESOME! I sure do have the manual and will be reading a car's manual for the very first time :eek:

thanks a lot for the reply!
Yeah thats a bad habit a lot of us have, not reading the owners manual. I do however keep it in my glovebox just incase i come across an issue or concern i look through it first. You'll be amazed at what you may find in it

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
haha I can probably say mojority of owners are usually too excited or just forget about the manual and start looking online for info. But the good thing about asking for help on forums is sometimes manauls dont have tips on exactly how to avoid a broken clip.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just dont like messing with cars, since i am nowhere near being smart about it, i just let professionals handle it, but i just ordered some fog lights to install and this is going to be interesting the least to say...time to kiss ass with some mechanic friends of mine...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts