Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one know of an easy way to see the outside temperature without going to info - weather - select location? I want to display the outside temperature on the status screens or when the nav is running.

any ideas?

Any the weather info, do I need to pay later on for that service?

·
Registered
76 Posts
That comes via XM. And it is like $11 a month extra on top of your XM subscription. The XM person that I spoke to kept calling it "Weather Navigation" and "Traffic Navigation". So I thought it was part of the Nav system, but it is not really.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That comes via XM. And it is like $11 a month extra on top of your XM subscription. The XM person that I spoke to kept calling it "Weather Navigation" and "Traffic Navigation". So I thought it was part of the Nav system, but it is not really.
Wow, thats is good to know. Thanks crispy.

·
Registered
233 Posts
It's called NavTraffic and NavWeather and is $7 for both or $3.99 for only Nav Traffic. Review the XM website before ordering Traffic to see what's available in your area since it only covers the major cities.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Any one know of an easy way to see the outside temperature without going to info - weather - select location? I want to display the outside temperature on the status screens or when the nav is running.

any ideas?

And not sure what model you have but I see my outside temp on the main panel by the steering wheel. I guess I have no need to see it on the nav display.

·
Registered
76 Posts
It's called NavTraffic and NavWeather and is $7 for both or $3.99 for only Nav Traffic. Review the XM website before ordering Traffic to see what's available in your area since it only covers the major cities.
FWIW, those were not the prices I was quoted over the phone by XM.

·
Registered
233 Posts
FWIW, those were not the prices I was quoted over the phone by XM.
Gotcha, it's directly off their website and its also the prices we got. Not sure why you were quoted something different. Did you tell them it was XM and not Sirius? It may be different with Sirius.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts