Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Please list the msrp, invoice, as well as the price of your PF and TRim Level..

I live in New Orleans, LA and I paid $33,479 included TTL for my PF SL..
MSRP was $36,789 - Invoice was $31,7xx

What's your number? Thanks

·
Registered
34 Posts
MSRP $43,055 for Platinum 4wd no premium. Paid $37,920 and received 0.9% for 60 months. Could have received another $1,000 off w/o special financing but financing saved almost 3X that.. All amounts are excluding sales tax.

·
Registered
24 Posts
2013 SL Premium with Floor Mats and Cross Bars MSRP $38,845. It was actucally $40,239 since the dealership added some paint protector(scam) and wheel locks on it. Paid $34,158 OTD and 2.09% for 60 months. Before TTL and doc fee I think it was around $31,300. $7500 off the MSRP or $9000 off the dealer sticker, which ever sticker price you want to look at. Online shopping is the best tool because it was a bidding war between 3 dealerships to get my business. Plus it was the end of the month. Also look for the one that is at least 3 months old because after 3 months the dealership have to pay interest on the car. Mine was build 3/13 and I bought it 6/26/13. Remember the longer the vehicle sit on their lot the better the deal. One more thing never go by the dealer sticker always go by the MSRP unless the dealer actually install something in my case the wheel lock. The paint protector is a mark up scam. I hope this help.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I live in Phoenix Arizona.
MSRP is $29,495, factory invoice: $27,177, and financed $28,000 :confused:
It was a huge upgrade to my 2007 4cyl Dodge Caliber though! I just bought it yesterday and it has 80 miles on it so I hope to not to screw things up!

·
Registered
186 Posts
It is important to state when exactly the car was purchased since the closer to end of model year the bigger the discounts and financing deals. I bought in early Feb 2013.

MSRP $46650 on Path Platinum Premium with every possible option/accessory that can be checked off. Even chrome caps and plate. I paid $40,750 which was well under invoice. I got $1000 in cash and incentives from Nissan with 2.9 apr which was the best at the time. was very happy with this.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Got an SV, with an msrp of $315-- and invoice of $33990, for $30061 when all was said and done. Incentives were $1000 off and 1.9% fin., we ended up putting a little down and financed $29061 for 1.89% (not with nissan). We technically had them down to $28k something but GA's new law makes you pay all taxes and tag fees up front and you can opt to have it added to the final price of the vehicle, so that put it back up to the $30061. Not the best deal I've ever negotiated but can't complain about it either.

·
Registered
23 Posts
ordered 4WD path plat Feb 1, no premium, with floor mats. arrived late february. $37,885...excluding tax, including destination. best price around at the time.

·
Registered
1 Posts
2013 Pathfinder SL FWD slate/charcoal bought two weeks ago had 6 miles on it. With options tow package, cross bars, stainless bumper protector, floor mat MSRP $36,750. Dealer added wheel locks, tinted front windows, paint strip/protection, leather protection(scam) for another $1495. Paid $29,990 plus $370 doc and tax $1874. Very happy with smooth and quiet ride than previous Murano. MPG is at 22 with mostly city drive.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
2013 SL 4x4 with Premium package and cargo package: MSRP 39,500 (or so) and got it for 6,000 off MSRP (plus tax and license)

·
Registered
24 Posts
$6000 off the MSRP is not hard to get. Dealerships are trying to rid of the '13 to make room for the '14. I got $7500 off the MSRP on a FWD SL Premium with floor mats and cross bars. $9000 off if I want to go by the Dealership sticker price because they added some paint protector(mark up scam) and lug nuts. There are ads out right now where you can get a Base S model for under $23k and you will be looking at around $24-25k OTD for it. That's over $7000 off. Example this dealership New Nissan Specials and Used Car Specials Atlanta and Buford GA Areas | Sutherlin Nissan - Sutherlin Nissan Mall of Georgia Be patient and shop online. You will get the deal you want.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts