Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some have said it's on the door posts somewhere, but all I see are the tire pressure tags. Is it in the VIN code somewhere perhaps?

·
Registered
440 Posts
Some have said it's on the door posts somewhere, but all I see are the tire pressure tags. Is it in the VIN code somewhere perhaps?
You have to get on your knees and look at the bottom of the drivers door opening. They don't make it easy .

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to get on your knees and look at the bottom of the drivers door opening. They don't make it easy .
Thanks, Lewis! I totally missed it there.

I'm 5/13. Has anyone determined the predominant build date range where the CVT problems are most likely to occur or are they all over the lot?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Dealer Technical Services said all 2013 and so far the current production 2014 as there is no 100% fix at this time. I drove a 9/13 2014 and it has the issue too.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Dealer Technical Services said all 2013 and so far the current production 2014 as there is no 100% fix at this time. I drove a 9/13 2014 and it has the issue too.
Sounds like their way to keep sales going, just imagine how much of an impact this has on their sales, who wants to buy a car that will send them back to the dealer numerous of times? and then to find out it's a lemon. that will suck.
smart move on their part.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've had my 2013 since July, 3500 miles, towed my 3500 lb camper 1000 miles, and no sign of shudder/judder. (knock on wood)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts