Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

How can I add or install the CarPlay in my Pathfinder?

59K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  oozh 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
2017-2019 Nissan Pathfinder – Upgrade and retrofit Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto module : Aftermarket CarPlay 'UNAVI ANYWAY GO'

We now have the ability to upgrade this incredibly requested feature to certain types of Infiniti radio for Nissan radio for Pathfinder. This plug-n-play motherboard can now update Apple CarPlay / Google Android Auto to the Nissan Pathfinder 2017, 2018, and 2019 models.

Our Apple CarPlay & Google Android Auto system 'Unavi Anyway Go' is over 99% similar to OEM Infiniti CarPlay and Android Auto that.

www.unavi-usa.com
TOLL Free : 855-558-6284
UNAVI USA INC : 15052 Red Hill Ave, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780, U.S.A.
E-mail support@unavi-usa.com

See less See more
#6 ·
Thank you for your interest in our product. Exactly! Our product has installed in Infiniti QX50 and QX60 as OEM products in Korea by Nissan Korea. At least, in Korea, this product is OEM-system via Nissan Korea. Products are in-stock. And operation videos are all same.

#5 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don't have this exact product, but having Android auto on the pathy has been a boom on long distance trips! It's been stable enough, there are quirks but the experience is almost perfect. I had the Grom audio interface that's for the pre 2017 pathfinder platinums.

#9 ·
I don't have this exact product, but having Android auto on the pathy has been a boom on long distance trips! It's been stable enough, there are quirks but the experience is almost perfect.
I had the Grom audio interface that's for the pre 2017 pathfinder platinums.
Exactly CarPlay is provided a nice experience different from the navigation or OEM radio. Our system is very stable and so designated the tier #1 grade OEM system by Nissan Korea. Thank you.

#13 ·
Hello,
We ship international as well. Please visit our website below. All transactions will be in USD.
Thank you for your interest.

#19 ·
2017-2019 Nissan Pathfinder – Upgrade and retrofit Apple CarPlay and Google Android Auto module : Aftermarket CarPlay 'UNAVI ANYWAY GO'

We now have the ability to upgrade this incredibly requested feature to certain types of Infiniti radio for Nissan radio for Pathfinder. This plug-n-play motherboard can now update Apple CarPlay / Google Android Auto to the Nissan Pathfinder 2017, 2018, and 2019 models.
Our Apple CarPlay & Google Android Auto system 'Unavi Anyway Go' is over 99% similar to OEM Infiniti CarPlay and Android Auto that.

www.unavi-usa.com
TOLL Free : 855-558-6284
UNAVI USA INC : 15052 Red Hill Ave, Suite B, Tustin, CA 92780, U.S.A.
E-mail support@unavi-usa.com

View attachment 15781

Hi.
I have a pathfinder 2017 SV. I'm interested by your product but I live in the middle East. How easy/difficult is it to set up your product? Have you shipped to the middle East before?

#24 ·
does it work with pathfinder 2019? will the touchscreen work too?
Hello, yes this will work for your Pathfinder, you retain all your OEM functions including touchscreen. Unlike other units on the market, we have a 2 year warranty and US based customer service and tech support. It's one of our most popular units. Please see the link below for more info. If you need anything else please reply here or contact our customer service at 855-558-6284.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.