Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Learned today from Nissan service center rep that a recall notice is coming for the hood wind deflector.
I wonder when a updated model will be released?

·
Registered
389 Posts
Update...for me anyway

I went to the Nissan dealer to try and get the drivers side end bracket, the 3M sticky thingy for the hood protector and was told they don't have any replacement parts BUT they are going to install free of charge a new and improved deflector at no cost to me. The service guy told me on the "QT" that its like a recall but you can't cash in unless you go to a dealer and bitch about your old one. :confused: Sneaky tactics or what!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Walmart sells 3M double sided tape in a 3/4 inch size. It has a red cover on the roll for one side to keep it from sticking to itself on the roll. It's super strong and if you need to make it less wide a razor blade will do the trick.

I'd love to see more pictures of that weathertech protector. Man that looks pretty dang sharp.

·
Administrator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,810 Posts
I got one installed on a 2018 and the box was missing a clip. Is there anywhere on the internet where I can buy replacement parts without having to buy the whole thing?
Take one to a good hardware or auto parts store. I'm sure they will be able to match it.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts