Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to take a moment to say how thankful I am for choosing my Nissan Pathfinder. My 2015 Pathfinder Platinum was totaled (Tboned) and it was all caught on dash cam. The car performed amazing during the crash and I am thankful my entire entire family was safe. Loved it so much I went and got a 2018 Platinum!

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder Platinum
29 Posts
I am glad you and your family are safe!

Thanks for sharing! We all have families to care about!

My sister's 2017 PF was hit while stopped at a red light in Dallas, and she said the same thing, her son was at the same side that got hit, her damage was not a severe as yours, so again I am thankful everyone was safe!

Cheers!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang. That looks pretty bad too! I was impressed with how only the side curtain and passenger seat airbags deployed and how the car instantly turned off the moment the impact happened. I am very thankful we didn’t roll, but we were definitely on two wheels for a few seconds! Glad your sister/family was safe as well!! <3

·
Super Moderator
2013 Pathfinder SL, Connecticut, USA
4,244 Posts
Thanks for sharing your story. Glad everyone was safe.

·
Registered
231 Posts
Wow, glad to see and hear you and your family pulled out of that one well. That was a pretty nasty spot to get hit. I was really surprised you didn't roll over. Thanks for sharing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts