Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder SL premium
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, glad to be part of the group! I recently bought a 2022 Nissan pathfinder SL premium. I was trying to find a platinum edition but with the shortage it was very difficult. I had some modifications done to put my own touch on my new truck! I installed 22 inch fast wheels and blacked out everything I possibly could. I had the emblems, roof, antenna, mirrors, bumpers and grills all painted black. I also installed spacers on the passenger seat as I found it was ridiculously low. I also took care of that bright light in the centre console where the wireless charging tray is located and installed a blue tint over the light to give it a softer and more subtle look while driving at night. I’m a huge Nissan fan. I own a 2017 GTR, a 2021 Nissan Armada and my new pathfinder. I race my Gtr and you can check it out on my Instagram page @gtr_914. I use the Armada to haul my GTR and the pathfinder is my daily. Thanks for having me!
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Motor vehicle

Sky Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Automotive side marker light

Wheel Cloud Tire Car Sky

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Did the spacers help for passenger seat? I’m getting the 2022 pathfinder in a few weeks and worried about the height. How bad is it really? Will my 5’5” gf not be able to see the road at all and only trees and sky?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did the spacers help for passenger seat? I’m getting the 2022 pathfinder in a few weeks and worried about the height. How bad is it really? Will my 5’5” gf not be able to see the road at all and only trees and sky?
Hi! It’s very bad. I’m 5’7 and feel uncomfortable in the passengers seat. I brought it up 1.5 inches and it’s ok now. My wife was 5’2 and it was terrible.

·
Registered
2022 Pathfinder SL 4WD, black badge/lighting pkg
6 Posts
Hi, glad to be part of the group! I recently bought a 2022 Nissan pathfinder SL premium. I was trying to find a platinum edition but with the shortage it was very difficult. I had some modifications done to put my own touch on my new truck! I installed 22 inch fast wheels and blacked out everything I possibly could. I had the emblems, roof, antenna, mirrors, bumpers and grills all painted black. I also installed spacers on the passenger seat as I found it was ridiculously low. I also took care of that bright light in the centre console where the wireless charging tray is located and installed a blue tint over the light to give it a softer and more subtle look while driving at night. I’m a huge Nissan fan. I own a 2017 GTR, a 2021 Nissan Armada and my new pathfinder. I race my Gtr and you can check it out on my Instagram page @gtr_914. I use the Armada to haul my GTR and the pathfinder is my daily. Thanks for having me!
View attachment 16874
View attachment 16872
View attachment 16873
View attachment 16871
View attachment 16870
View attachment 16869
Nice work! The GTR is pretty sweet. In a snow storm which one do you choose

·
Registered
9 Posts
View attachment 16874
View attachment 16872
View attachment 16873
View attachment 16871
View attachment 16870
View attachment 16869
Love it!! I am also in the process of “blacking out” my 2022 SL. May I ask where you purchased your rims? I like that you were able to keep the Nissan logo in the center.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Love it!! I am also in the process of “blacking out” my 2022 SL. May I ask where you purchased your rims? I like that you were able to keep the Nissan logo in the center.
Hi I bought the wheels at a local shop. They are Fast Wheels model Vybz. I made the Nissan center cap stickers and installed them myself.
Thanks!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts