Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't figure this problem out after reading through the manual several times.

Using my wife's intelligent key fob, when I approach the vehicle the interior lights illuminate before I even open the door and before I go to unlock it with the fob or the button on the door handle (which is nice). They just automatically illuminate without any button pushing...

Using my intelligent key fob, the lights don't illuminate.

I thought it might be in the welcome settings or something, but I can't find it in the settings that show up in between the speedometer or anywhere in the manual.

Anyone know how I can get my key fob to get the lights to illuminate also?

·
Registered
63 Posts
I would like an answer to this as well as how to get it to work in the 1st place. I have the setting set to do it...but it doesn't work as I get close.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would like an answer to this as well as how to get it to work in the 1st place. I have the setting set to do it...but it doesn't work as I get close.
you need to this with your own key in use , so make sure your wife key is not close to the car and you need to save it in the position 1 or 2 in your car after all is set , seat mirrors and a/c nad the welcome light , press the set button for about 5 seconds and then the 1 or 2 button

Welcome light (if so equipped)
The welcome light can be set to be ON or OFF.
From the Vehicle Settings menu, select “Welcome
Light”. Use the ENTER button to turn this
feature ON or OFF.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts