Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do I get my Ipod to play through the stereo? I have my Ipod touch connected through the USB but after pushing the AUX button a few times I dont get the Ipod to recognize. The USB must be working as it has charged my Ipod. I have the last generation (about 1.5 yrs old) Ipod touch.

·
Registered
194 Posts
My ipod doesn't show up after the first cycle of Aux changes. I just keep pushing the Aux button until the ipod works.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried my Ipod nano. It worked easily like you said. My Ipod touch must have older software. I will try to update it.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
I tried my Ipod nano. It worked easily like you said. My Ipod touch must have older software. I will try to update it.
updating the software on devices is always the first thing to try when diagnosing a problem like this, fortunately some of my problems have been solved this way

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I tried to update my Ipod touch. There are no updates available. My software version is 6.1.3. It looks like I will only be able to use the Ipod Nano. No big deal

·
Registered
440 Posts
Well I tried to update my Ipod touch. There are no updates available. My software version is 6.1.3. It looks like I will only be able to use the Ipod Nano. No big deal
As delivered, my USB port did not work, they had to go in and reconnect it. If the iPod works on another car, that might be the problem.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts