Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello from PA. New to the forum. One month ago I purchased my wife a new Pathfinder SV. We traded in her 2008 Subaru Tribeca. Gas mileage was a factor. Averaging 14-15 MPG just wasn't enough. It wasn't bad when we were paying much less than $3 a gallon when we bought the Tribeca. So far I have a tough time getting a chance to drive the Pathfinder. My wife loves to drive it. I agree with her. The ride is fantastic. Gas mileage is pretty good so far too.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
Welcome from another Pennsylvanian... there's a few of us here now ;)

I am blown away that Subaru hasn't really done anything with the Tribeca since it was originally introduced. For its size, power and utility, it's strikingly inefficient.

Anyway, glad to have you aboard and congrats on the new ride.... hopefully you'll actually get a chance to drive it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Greetings from yet another PA roadie! I have the same issue as my wife finds any excuse to take it for a spin. Welcome to forum!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Hi, I'm originally from PA as well. My wife hasn't driven MY PF yet. She might have to soon cuase I have to take her Murano to the DMV to switch to VA registration. Welcome to the forums.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts