Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, i’m new to the forum. i’m 22 years old and just recently bought a 2015 PF Platinum with just under 60,000 miles. I’m very excited but having this car is a big change for me. my family doesn’t have the luxury of driving the new modern cars of today, but through months and months of hard work and saving up, i will be able to give them a glimpse of what’s it’s like. My previous car was a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse, so this is a major, major upgrade. To be quite honest car forums are very new to me. With that being said, i figured joining the forum would be a good way to learn more about pathfinders and Nissan in general.

·
Super Moderator
3,857 Posts
to the forum! You've come to the right place to learn the good and bad about this vehicle. By their nature, forum posts are often gripes or complaints, but there is also a lot of good advice posted. Take some time to parse through the various sections and feel free to ask any questions you may have.

·
Super Moderator
1,884 Posts
Welcome to the forum !
Although the 2015 PF has lots of bells and whistles, it doesn't have some other upgrades that are now very common on other brands/models, such as adaptive cruise control, lane departure warning, front collision alert and a better radio/nav/user interface, among others. But yes, coming from a 2002, the PF definitely has lots of additional technology not available back then.
I keep my cars for a long time, I bought my PF to replace a 2004 Toyota Sienna so I know what you are talking about.
Use the search function and you'll find tons of info and don't be shy to ask if needed.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello all, i’m new to the forum. i’m 22 years old and just recently bought a 2015 PF Platinum with just under 60,000 miles. I’m very excited but having this car is a big change for me. my family doesn’t have the luxury of driving the new modern cars of today, but through months and months of hard work and saving up, i will be able to give them a glimpse of what’s it’s like. My previous car was a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse, so this is a major, major upgrade. To be quite honest car forums are very new to me. With that being said, i figured joining the forum would be a good way to learn more about pathfinders and Nissan in general.
Where in NoVa are you? Im near Charles Town Wv

1 - 4 of 4 Posts