Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the Platinum with Premium Package. I wanted to know if this model has an internal hard drive where you can store music from a CD or USB.

Thank guys
:confused:

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'm not too sure of the specifics of how the hard drive works but I'd assume the platinum being a top trim would offer it. There really isn't much google on how the hard drive works on google. Looked through tons of information and nothing is stated on the nissan website.. Fail..

·
Registered
42 Posts
I bought a new Plat/Prem last night in Dark Slate. I don't see where you can transfer music/movies/audiobooks to a hard drive like some of the competitors. I have hooked my 60Gig iPod to the USB in the center console and listened to music that way. I may need all of March to get through the owners manual and test all the whistles and bells.
Mike

·
Registered
56 Posts
the internal hdd on the platinum and platinum premium is for maps only, not for transfering music/movies/audiobooks

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
There is a mention of an internal hard drive but nothing about what it does. I guess its only for holding settings and maps. Sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,066 Posts
There is a mention of an internal hard drive but nothing about what it does. I guess its only for holding settings and maps. Sucks.
I'd just get a big, fat flash drive or an iPod and call it a day. Why manufacturers install HDDs in an era when 128GB of flash storage is less than a $100 is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I'd just get a big, fat flash drive or an iPod and call it a day. Why manufacturers install HDDs in an era when 128GB of flash storage is less than a $100 is beyond me.
yep. iPod or smartphone integration makes alot more sense. Who has the time to upload songs to their car :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: USB drive

You can purchase an inexpensive mini thumb drive that is about the size of a stamp. I have an 8GB that only contains my MP3. You can insert it and it will have minimal exposure in the bottom storage area.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts