Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2017 Pathfinder Platinum. The owners manual says I'm supposed to receive HD radio stations but thats not happening. I should to be able to go into FM settings then select Control and see several settings to turn on including 2 HD Radio settings. I don't see the settings and I dont receive any HD stations.
Any ideas?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have the same vehicle...my FM HD tuning appears to work automatically with no control setting to turn on or off. When searching for and tuning FM stations there is a slight delay for the HD signal to be recognized. Bring up your Radio screen in FM tuning and scan for stations. When a station is found, wait a bit and see if HD appears after a short delay. Sometimes the same station is being broadcast in normal and HD with a .1mhz difference.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Sorry about that...I've been looking online for an answer but there is no user interface to the radio HD tuning for the owner to adjust. I read a thread on the Murano forum where this question was also asked but I didn't see an answer that would help you. From what I can tell, if you have an HD radio it should just find HD stations if they are available. If your not able to pick them up it could mean that there are no HD stations available to you in your area or your radio isn't working right. Apparently HD radio was new to the Pathfinder in 2017...perhaps the factory installed a previous radio version by accident? Good luck with this...

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking at the Nissan Connect question I found a page that showed the HD control setting...
Bring up FM on your Audio Screen...
In the upper left corner you will see Source and under that Control...tap control...
You will see the HD on/off box...adjust to turn on...
Hope that now works for you....

·
Registered
141 Posts
there may be no stations in your area that are broadcasting in HD or, there may be but they aren't stations you listen to.

when you are on the audio screen, it will say HD by the call letters/numbers. if you don't see that, then they aren't broadcasting in HD.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My 2017 pathfinder show only one HD radio mode and that not allways because where I live is way up north of Minnesota, so sometimes comes on and goes off , i think it all depends on the reception ,u may try and click on the radio station directly on screen and it will show u update chanells if U haven’t Tried yet , u may try and it will bring there all station with HD station to, also make sure the HD mode is on

1 - 11 of 11 Posts