Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yea I did notice that , This is the email I got from them

Hi, using the kit in the link below you can add Carplay/ Android Auto. All functions are controlled using the buttons below the screen. The buttons on the steering wheel will continue to work as before but they will not control the carplay. Thank You

·
Registered
35 Posts
I got the naviplus and I have to say I love it. The only issue I’m having is gps signal. I’ve put that thing everywhere and it only gets a good signal when the phone is literally right on top of the antenna. I don’t know how to defeat this as it defeats the purpose. If you’ve installed it please let me know

·
Registered
298 Posts
notice how he wasnt using the touchscreen at all... makes me think the touchscreen function wouldnt work.... not to mention that your A/C displays wont show up anymore.
I saw that too. On their website, it states "Apple CarPlay: Note this is a universal solution controls are via provided joystick". I think you lose the touchscreen.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Don’t know if anyone still interested...
I’ve tried both. Returned the naviplus one. It wasn’t to bad to install but just really buggy

I now have the naviks one in and if they were in Australia I would of returned it as well.
Not worth the $1000 odd

I have 2017 pathfinder ti

install straight forward enough there is a good YouTube video of some guy removing the stereo.

naviks doesn’t support touchscreen whichannoys the crap out of me.
CarPlay works

but you can’t have separate things playing on the back while CarPlay is on and this is crap because I have got a lot of kids.
The other one was the same

21 - 24 of 24 Posts