Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Has anyone on the forum ordered or waiting for a 2014 model?

We placed an order for a 2013 Platinum in April, but received a phone call 4 weeks later from the dealership saying that they were ready to put our order in, but had been informed that the production facility had switched to 2014 models.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, we had to change our color scheme as the one we had originally picked (Dark Slate/Almond) was no longer available in the 2014 lineup.

We are currently still waiting for the car to arrive, and have been told it is likely going to be towards the end of July.

I'm really getting sick of waiting though...

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think many of the members here are 2013 owners. What did they change with the 2014 model?
According to my dealer, the 2014 model comes with revised color scheme options, and fixes to all of the known issues/recalls from the 2014 model.

I also got him to confirm in email that the "new part" 2013 owners are waiting on to fix their transmission judder problems will be installed as default on the 2014 model.

That's about it... To be honest I was tempted to cancel and just get a 2013 as I am tired of waiting, but I've waited so long now I may as well see it through and get the 2014 for peace of mind and better resale value etc.

·
Registered
10 Posts
similar situation to cr7 - ordered a 13 in april but now getting a 14 due to production allocation/time/switchover. Going to call the dealer tomorrow for an update - they told me July delivery about 3 weeks ago. Getting frustrated a little bit because it's holding up my supercharger install on my trailblazer ss which is doing current family suv duty. In the end it will be nice to get a 14 with all the "fixes" done from the factory.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks like like I am getting a 2014 - I was told Mid-August timeframe. With the lack of discounting on the 2013, it is worth the wait for resale.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts