Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you look at the Nissan Pathfinder page and view photos, there is a section called "Features." The last picture in that section is called: Hands-Free Text Messaging
It's our most innovative Pathfinder ever, and it's equipped with Hands-Free text messaging.

2013 Nissan Pathfinder SUV Colors & Photos | Nissan USA

Since this feature is advertised on their website, I've looked over the manual and cannot find this. How do I get this to work? I have the Platinum model with Nav and Entertainment package.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Apple just announced their new IOS 7 that has car integration functions. So far 14 automakers are involved including Nissan. It should start making its way in the 2014 models. I don't know if it can be installed in the current 2013 PFs

·
Registered
40 Posts
As far as I know you can not currently do this. I have the Platinum Premium, so there are no options that I'm missing and I can not do this. I think they have this option in the new Altima and one other vehicle I think.

·
Registered
11 Posts
If I activate Siri on my iPhone, I can send a text message via the bluetooth in the car. Not sure if/how that applies to other phone manuf.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts