Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Anybody figure out what was the issue? I have a 2014 SL and my windshield washer fluid stopped working. I checked the fuse under the hood (10 amp) and it was fine. I can only assume it’s the pump. I do hear a faint sound that the pump is working but I’m not 100% sure if it’s the pump I’m hearing. I need to have somebody try the washer while I’m listening under the hood. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Same thing happened to me, yesterday the washer fluid stopped working, haven't had a chance to look at the fuses yet. I don't think i have ever owned a car where the washer motor died, just another poor quality part on the pathfinder no doubt.

·
Registered
404 Posts
So went to the dealer, tells me the washer doesn't work, geniuses. Nissan tell him they need photos of the water and unit. I call Nissan who say it is not covered under warranty as it probably has calcium buildup from the water, all this without even looking or diagnosing the problem, now need to wait to hear back from Nissan after they speak to the dealer.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts