Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you view the fuel economy history on the front screen - i think it is when you hit "Setting" - What do all the bars mean? No dealer I have gone to could explain what they mean to me...

·
Registered
75 Posts
I believe its showing you the average MPG between fill up resets. So if you got 19mpg once and 23mpg the nxt then its basically giving you a bar graph of your economy. Hopefully that makes a little more sense.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe its showing you the average MPG between fill up resets. So if you got 19mpg once and 23mpg the nxt then its basically giving you a bar graph of your economy. Hopefully that makes a little more sense.
What is a fill up reset? Is it something I have to press to reset or does it happen automatically?

·
Registered
75 Posts
What is a fill up reset? Is it something I have to press to reset or does it happen automatically?
Yes you have to reset it. Info/Fuel Eco/Average Fuel Eco then you press reset. Reset button is on the same screen where you have the option to view Eco History.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes you have to reset it. Info/Fuel Eco/Average Fuel Eco then you press reset. Reset button is on the same screen where you have the option to view Eco History.
That sux. I always reset the statistics on the driver computer (on the screen that shows the time driven, mpg, total miles, etc.). I hate that now I have to do one more step. I really wish Nissan synched the screen and the driver computer - just sounds like an odd decision they made to separate the two. Just looks not well thought out.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I agree. What would be nice is if it had a feature for auto reset. I loved this on my '07 Beamer and '03 Accord. No reset necessary would do this automatically with each fill up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts