Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last wednesday someone tell me that i forgot to close my windows. Lucky i was only cloudy no rain !

Questioning myself to remember if i left them open ?

Finally i ask the security guy to check if one of his camera has a view on my 2014 Pathfinder. After a little seach with him we have that on tape !

About 1h after my truck is park, the corner lights flash 1 time and both front windows roll down by them self ???

Some peoples told me that some car have the possibility to do that with their remote car starter, i did'nt found anything about this for the pathfinder.

I'll call my dealer tomorrow to have an check on that issue.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Last wednesday someone tell me that i forgot to close my windows. Lucky i was only cloudy no rain !

Questioning myself to remember if i left them open ?

Finally i ask the security guy to check if one of his camera has a view on my 2014 Pathfinder. After a little seach with him we have that on tape !

About 1h after my truck is park, the corner lights flash 1 time and both front windows roll down by them self ???

Some peoples told me that some car have the possibility to do that with their remote car starter, i did'nt found anything about this for the pathfinder.

I'll call my dealer tomorrow to have an check on that issue.
If you hold the unlock key down for a few seconds then the windows will roll down. Maybe you were accidentally pressing the button and was within range of the car where you work?

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
If you hold the unlock key down for a few seconds then the windows will roll down. Maybe you were accidentally pressing the button and was within range of the car where you work?
very true, this might be the case, i notice some people have the habit of doing that. if not maybe pulling a fuse related to the windows might do the trick of resetting the system. if not...dealer!

·
Registered
194 Posts

I'm betting this was what happened. You probably sat on the keys wrong and hit the unlock button. I've done the same thing except with the alarm button.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
pay attention to see if it happens again.

pay attention to where you put the keys and make sure the unlock button isn't getting pressed.

if it happens and you are sure you didn't press the unlock button than you need to bring it up to the dealer.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Greetings to all!

Today my 2013 NP SL unlock and the two front windows roll down by them self right after locking it through remote, tried it again to lock but still back. 3rd time problem gone without doing anything.

[Sorry for necroposting.]

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same issue, try changing the battery of the remote. It didn't make sense, but that works for me!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts