Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own SL and I would like to install the front parking sensors. Has anyone know if Nissan will come out with OEM front parking sensors? If that is not gonna happen in the close future. Any suggestion? There are so many different front parking sensors out there and i don't know which one work best.

·
Registered
233 Posts
I own SL and I would like to install the front parking sensors. Has anyone know if Nissan will come out with OEM front parking sensors? If that is not gonna happen in the close future. Any suggestion? There are so many different front parking sensors out there and i don't know which one work best.
Do they have OEM parking sensors? I just have a camera on mine. Are you referring to a camera or sensors that set off an alert?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do they have OEM parking sensors? I just have a camera on mine. Are you referring to a camera or sensors that set off an alert?
Can the OEM front parking camera be installed on SL? I want to install whatever it is available from Nissan(front camera or front sensor). If both are not available, I will have to look for aftermarket ones. Do you have any idea if i can install the front camera on my SL?

·
Registered
233 Posts
Can the OEM front parking camera be installed on SL? I want to install whatever it is available from Nissan(front camera or front sensor). If both are not available, I will have to look for aftermarket ones. Do you have any idea if i can install the front camera on my SL?
I'm honestly not sure. The camera is installed where the Nissan logo is on the grille. I don't see why you couldn't install it but not sure how the wiring would go. You probably could get a much better deal on an aftermarket one. There are no parking sensors on the front of the Pathfinder, just the rear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts