Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any other way or some sort of DIY instead of drilling holes into your front bumper to mount the front license plate? I've seen the Stillen product which mounts it to the tow hook area on the front bumper but don't know if those will fit my 2013 Pathfinder. I know it's off center but IMO I wouldn't want to drill into my bumper. Thanks..

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
I've installed plates by drilling into the bottom of the bumper. It's not as visible as drilling into the front and it wont damage the front bumper down the road like a regular mounting plate would.

Something like this. You could mount it anywhere under the nose if you know what I mean

Relocator costed me like $15. I didn't do this to a pathfinder though. Had it on my old acura. I would assume if you didn't want the hole drilled you would need to tell the dealer before it arrived it at the dealership. Most dealerships drill it right away.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I could have killed my dealer for installing this given my state doesn't have front license plates. I raised holy **** with him for drilling holes in my bumper for no reason. I got a free service out of it but everytime I see my beautiful new truck, it drives me crazy.

Potential buyers should put this on their list of instructions to the dealer along with "keep your **** dealer stickers off my rear-end."

1 - 3 of 3 Posts