Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok...I have a 2014 R52. Want to swap out the normal front indicator bulbs with LEDs.

How the heck do you access them??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Access the bulbs that is. I already have led 7443s with built in resistors ready to go in..

Seems to be a lot of braces and radiator/bumper front end mounts in the way.
Already took washer bottle out for access but no go...no clear access to socket bulb holder to twist it out!!

·
Registered
46 Posts
You might want to compare the bulb sizes to make sure the LEDs will fit. It is a very tight spot in the housing. If the LED's are longer than the incandescent bulbs, I'm almost certain they wont fit. Ask me how I know😊

·
Registered
130 Posts
Are these the ones that go in the middle right next to the high beam, or the ones that go on the side of the front lamps?:unsure:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys...I'm willing to try the led bulbs I've just if only I could get in to the socket.
Think.ill just ask my mechanic to go e it a go upon next service as I'm not getting any closer accessing.

·
Registered
130 Posts
According to the instructions I've found online, for the passenger side you have to remove the water tank reservoir and for the driver side you have to remove the battery. I purchased a set of LEDs with resistors, but I was all scraped up from removing the parking lights so I haven't gotten to those yet.

·
Registered
27 Posts
According to the instructions I've found online, for the passenger side you have to remove the water tank reservoir and for the driver side you have to remove the battery. I purchased a set of LEDs with resistors, but I was all scraped up from removing the parking lights so I haven't gotten to those yet.
Its lots of fun, I hope my led bulbs never burn out lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts