Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Since I got my PF (4WD Plat Premium) I have noticed when I am running the A/C full blast on the front and select the dual mode (top and bottom) the airflow on the upper vents is so low... I have compared it to many other cars (not to any other PF) and it is really low.

Is this normal on this car or it is something I should have the dealer check on?
I am just sick of taking the car to the dealer (since day 1) so I am avoiding doing so unless it is an issue.

Thx!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Hi all,
Since I got my PF (4WD Plat Premium) I have noticed when I am running the A/C full blast on the front and select the dual mode (top and bottom) the airflow on the upper vents is so low... I have compared it to many other cars (not to any other PF) and it is really low.

Is this normal on this car or it is something I should have the dealer check on?
I am just sick of taking the car to the dealer (since day 1) so I am avoiding doing so unless it is an issue.

Thx!
I believe this by design. Typically, the dual vent mode is used more in the heating mode, and blows more to the lower section, since warm air rises. I agree that the upper air flow rate in dual vent mode is slightly lower on my Pathfinder than other vehicles, but not sure that it is adjustable or not.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
not adjustable. you can increase fan speed to max. and that max is the most it'll go.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts