1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
276 Posts
Guys, i'm selling my Pathfinder, truck comes with everything, i dont have time take off cosmetics mods.. If you know someone interested you can have them call me for more details.
Here's a link of pics

http://www.pathfindertalk.com/forum/14-new-2013-nissan-pathfinder-pictures/8785-2014-platinum-few-cosmetics-upgrades.html

Thanks
Steve--34777261801

ps: Looking to pick up X5, thats the reason.
If I lived close by, I would trade you my factory 20's for your rims and $$$ :sFun_mischieviousbi, but oh well. Good Luck selling it!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If I lived close by, I would trade you my factory 20's for your rims and $$$ :sFun_mischieviousbi, but oh well. Good Luck selling it!!
ny2pr2ok2fl... i can consider.. i have the receipt payed around $3500, come up with a fair $$ amount and your 20s and we can trade.

·
Registered
276 Posts
ny2pr2ok2fl... i can consider.. i have the receipt payed around $3500, come up with a fair $$ amount and your 20s and we can trade.
showed the pic to the misses (her suv) and she said she likes the factory 20's more :bang: ...anyway maybe someone else on here maybe interested in a swap. Good Luck with everything.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
showed the pic to the misses (her suv) and she said she likes the factory 20's more :bang: ...anyway maybe someone else on here maybe interested in a swap. Good Luck with everything.
haha, they are the boss, so we have to please them.. i'm trying get approval on a X5.. got some good deals going on now.

·
Registered
210 Posts
I'm wondering how much $$ you'd need for the same deal NY2PR2OK 2FL offered. I'd give you cash plus my stock 2015 platinum 20's in exchange for your wheels. I'm local as well.

But how long have you had those wheels? I realize you paid $3500 but that's the price brand new. You've probably had them for at least a year now. Plus IDK how many miles you've put on the tires themselves. Only 1K miles on wife's tires. I wouldn't even know how to factor in all those things. But who am I kidding, when I bring this up to wifey she'll likely be like STFU GTFO....unless of course the price is right.

So yeah, how much cash would you need for a rim swap? Wifey has less than one month old (1k Miles) 2015 platinum wheels.

·
Registered
276 Posts
I'm wondering how much $$ you'd need for the same deal NY2PR2OK 2FL offered. I'd give you cash plus my stock 2015 platinum 20's in exchange for your wheels. I'm local as well.

But how long have you had those wheels? I realize you paid $3500 but that's the price brand new. You've probably had them for at least a year now. Plus IDK how many miles you've put on the tires themselves. Only 1K miles on wife's tires. I wouldn't even know how to factor in all those things. But who am I kidding, when I bring this up to wifey she'll likely be like STFU GTFO....unless of course the price is right.

So yeah, how much cash would you need for a rim swap? Wifey has less than one month old (1k Miles) 2015 platinum wheels.
He already posted the deal on classifieds...see below

Selling my Vossen CV4 22" with Nitto 420 tires, about 6000mls on them, no bends, have a few curb rash on them, which i sanded down myself so doesnt even show. overall 8 of 10 on the wheels.
Paid $3500 for the setup.. willing to let them go for $2500 or trade your 20" with $1500 on top. 18" with $2000. Pics of the wheels in the link.

I can be reach at 3477261801..Steve.

·
Registered
210 Posts
He already posted the deal on classifieds...see below

Selling my Vossen CV4 22" with Nitto 420 tires, about 6000mls on them, no bends, have a few curb rash on them, which i sanded down myself so doesnt even show. overall 8 of 10 on the wheels.
Paid $3500 for the setup.. willing to let them go for $2500 or trade your 20" with $1500 on top. 18" with $2000. Pics of the wheels in the link.

I can be reach at 3477261801..Steve.

Ok thanks. Yeah that'll be a hard sell..... =(

Best of luck to the OP though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts