Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
took a while on the research, didn't wet sand and paint the headlight lenses decided to polish with blue rouge & wool buffer wheel with out water on med speed on the both about 8 passes each. Rub the rouge on like a crayon till the lens is covered then start buffing took maybe 10 mins total to get the haze off

Attachments

·
Registered
333 Posts
Do you know the longevity of this product? How long do they guarantee the clarity for? I ask because I use meguiars scratchx 2.0 and it last me about 6 months with a good wax to seal. Nice job by the way.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Do you know the longevity of this product? How long do they guarantee the clarity for? I ask because I use meguiars scratchx 2.0 and it last me about 6 months with a good wax to seal. Nice job by the way.
On this method im sure its the same time frame lasting as your's, they were pretty bad but this was the fastest I've ever got them clear. Red rouge works too. Ill put Teflon polish/cleaner on them every month to see if it helps old school new finish product. These lenses were just not east to remove like my truck to repaint with UV clear

1 - 3 of 3 Posts