Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the one purchase you have made for your Pathfinder that you cannot live without?

·
Registered
113 Posts
LOVE the factory rubber floor mats. Tinted both front windows ( not sure if you count as an accessary ). Agree with others the shark fin antenna looks awesome... just wished their website would work so I could order one..

Next thing on the list is the stainless bumper protector, and possibly an upgrade to the headlights and fog lights.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I had a sunroof added before I picked up my 2013 Pathfinder Platinum.
Installer did a great job...looks factory installed.
Every vehicle I've owned since 1985 has had a sunroof...either added post factory or originally equipped. Almost like having a convertible. ;)

·
Registered
212 Posts
What are wheel spacers?

I Googled it and I am still not clear.

They are designed to give your vehicle a wider appearance.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The spacers have is own bolt. It don't affect the ride quality and I think it's better! Sorry for my English because I am a french speaking person!

·
Registered
75 Posts
The spacers have is own bolt. It don't affect the ride quality and I think it's better! Sorry for my English because I am a french speaking person!
Its all good. I understood you just fine. Thanks I now know what my first purchase will be for my truck! haha

·
Registered
215 Posts
Its all good. I understood you just fine. Thanks I now know what my first purchase will be for my truck! haha
Just remember if the spacer fails and you have catastrophic damage from it, your warranty will be voided in full....
Looks good but I've seen some really bad situations, even with hub centric spacers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Just remember if the spacer fails and you have catastrophic damage from it, your warranty will be voided in full....
Looks good but I've seen some really bad situations, even with hub centric spacers.

Agreed!! The main thing is to ensure you have enough "threads" when the spacer is installed for the lug nut to "properly" secure the wheel to the hub. As a spacer just "slides" onto the studs and decreases "active" length of the wheel stud.

Adapters do bolt themselves to the wheel hub and then have another set of studs to secure the wheel to then. I've had both never had a problem with either.

It does look good, but i'd just be afraid of the stance now of rocks hitting the outside and chipping paint of the fender and rear plastic bumper as the wheel ( from the pic ) appears to set out from the fender...

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

wheel spacers.

you bolt them onto your existing bolts and they offer a new set for you to bolt your rims onto. just makes your wheels stick out more.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts