Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About a year and a half ago my wife was driving our 2018 Pathfinder SV home from work when the engine died without warning. She very luckily made it to the shoulder of the freeway and tried starting the vehicle to no avail. I drove to meet her and could not get the vehicle to start. it would crank and immediately shut off. No CEL, no errors. I disconnected the battery for 10 mins and tried again same issue. I bought a new battery, same issue. Ended up towing the vehicle to the dealership. Dealership stated that when they inspected the vehicle in the morning it started without issue. No error codes to be found. has anyone heard of anything like this?

·
Registered
2019 Nissan Pathfinder SV 4x4
876 Posts
This is probably the 4th instance I've read of, of this issue with 2017+ Pathfinders. Engine cranks with full power, but won't fire as if it's missing fuel or spark. No idea on the cause or fix unfortunately.

I assume your wife's PF hasn't done this since?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is probably the 4th instance I've read of, of this issue with 2017+ Pathfinders. Engine cranks with full power, but won't fire as if it's missing fuel or spark. No idea on the cause or fix unfortunately.

I assume your wife's PF hasn't done this since?
That is correct. Nothing since.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts