Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got my 2022 Pathfinder Platinum and I am having a few issues. I have a steep drop from my driveway to the street and my emergency rear braking activates. I have gone into the settings and turned it off, but it didn't seem to save to my profile/key fob. Am I missing a step to disable this safety feature permanently? I don't want to have to turn this off every time I back out of the driveway. I also want to turn off the lane assist.

Thanks

·
Registered
2022 Nissan Pathfinder (SL) FWD
60 Posts
I recently got my 2022 Pathfinder Platinum and I am having a few issues. I have a steep drop from my driveway to the street and my emergency rear braking activates. I have gone into the settings and turned it off, but it didn't seem to save to my profile/key fob. Am I missing a step to disable this safety feature permanently? I don't want to have to turn this off every time I back out of the driveway. I also want to turn off the lane assist.

Thanks
Not sure about the emergency rear brakes, but it looks like you can definitely turn off the lane assist options...

Font Rectangle Circle Art Paper product

Rectangle Font Material property Screenshot Number

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know I can disable the emergency braking, but it resets every time I get in the car. I would really not like to have to disable this feature every time I start the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts