Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We bought a new platinum premium today. I'm working on all of the electronic setting an found that the DVD player error end out on blu ray. I would have thought for the big money for the upgrade I would have a blu ray player. I would probably have passed on the 2,000 package had I have known that.

Mike

·
Registered
17 Posts
I guess you should have done a little more research before u bought the car. Besides on a 7 inch screen you won't be able to tell the difference.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess you should have done a little more research before u bought the car. Besides on a 7 inch screen you won't be able to tell the difference.
I guess I should have. I suppose one would reasonably assume that for the price of the option and age of the current technology, Nissan wouldn't cheap out. It's not the picture quality I'm concerned with.....it's the inability to play the library I already own.

With all the reasonable due diligence a typical buyer needs to perform prior to making a purchase of these technically sophisticated cars, it is darn hard to remember to dot every i.

Your comment is true . . . But that doesn't change my disappointment in this area. Certainly the car will have more features that I will find very cool and have some more that I find less than expected.

Mike

·
Registered
233 Posts
I'm curious on what cars actually have blu-rays if any. I just don't see the need I guess especially since almost ever movie comes with a digital, DVD and Blu-Ray copy anyways. Just my opinion.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After some research last night, I believe the Toyota Sequoia is one of few - if not the only SUV with Blu-Ray. I guess it's not a big deal but I was a little surprised. I've never had a DVD player in a rig before and really don't know why I have one now. The grandkids will enjoy it.

Mike

1 - 6 of 6 Posts