Nissan Pathfinder Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if the radio can be used at the same time as DVD player in the back? Would like to listen to music while kids watch video or play Xbox.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Does anyone know if the radio can be used at the same time as DVD player in the back? Would like to listen to music while kids watch video or play Xbox.
Wait, hold on, you can play Xbox in the back of a pathfinder? AMAZING, my boys are going to love that LOL

·
Registered
262 Posts
Sure can, mine played the Wii on a few trips. One can also watch a movie while the other plays too.
x2 even better!

Really wish Nissan would publicize that fact more, thats the type of upfront benefit that will draw people into the showroom regardless of actual need. I feel blessed in this modern age to be able to purchase vehicles like the PF (issues notwithstanding) that can keep my kids happy during long road trips. I know growing up my parents would of KILLED for something to keep me and my brothers docile during our cross country summer vacations...

·
Registered
233 Posts
However after reading the AC power outlet thread, the PF is maxed out at 150 Watts. The Wii uses only 17 Watts while the Xbox 360 and PS3 uses considerably more like up to 197. Just be careful with what system you are using.

·
Registered
237 Posts
However after reading the AC power outlet thread, the PF is maxed out at 150 Watts. The Wii uses only 17 Watts while the Xbox 360 and PS3 uses considerably more like up to 197. Just be careful with what system you are using.
You are referring to the original XBox consoles? The newer models use considerably less power.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console-power/power-supply

1 - 9 of 9 Posts